Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Exciting News

 Hey guys! I have extremely good news! I'm not sure if all of you can relate, but now that I think about it some of you probably will... you know what I'm just gonna tell you!
 So last Monday I auditioned for my schools Spring play. A lot of people auditioned and I wasn't sure if I was gonna get in. In fact, I didn't think I was gonna get in at all. I mean, a lot of people were probably a lot better than me.
 Then I got on the list for call-backs. If you don't know what call-backs are it's where my teacher wanted me to come back to re-evaluate my acting skills. And you know, when I got there there were SO MANY better actors and actress's. I was pretty much sure that I wasn't going to get in.
 Then on Wednesday we were told that that was our last day of call-backs, even though we were supposed to have another one. I was absolutely petrified. So then my teacher said that instead of Friday the cast list was going to be posted Thursday.
 Now fast forward to Thursday, I was practically dying. I knew that this today I was going to know, for sure, that I DIDN'T get in. So after school I went down to the theater room with Meeble. My stomach was butterflies and I was all jittery. We got to the list and Meeble started reading from top to bottom. I looked at her for a minute, face contorting with worry because she didn't see my name. I took a deep breath looked at the first name on the list. Narrator One it said and the name beside it? Danielle Jones. My face broke out into a huge smile. I looked at Meeble and saw her face getting more worried and more worried. "Meeble.... I got in." I whispered. She looked at me like What? and so I said louder, almost screaming that I got in. She was so happy for me, as were most of my friends.
 So yeah... I'm in the 2018 Spring Play of Game of Tiaras! I'm so so so so excited!!!

 Bye Sincerely

1 comment:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones