Saturday, October 31, 2015

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Oh my gosh! It's Halloween! I love Halloween for so many reasons!! I don't even know where to start! I'm kind of surprised that this year (of 2015) Halloween is falling on a Saturday.
  I'm exited for tonight because I get to go "Trick or Treating" (well what do you expect? I'm only 9!). Tonight I'm going to go Trick or Treating with my Cousins! Me and 1 of my cousins (possibly 2) are going to be (sorta) matching! I'm going to be a Gryffindor witch (from, you know, Harry Potter) the 1 cousin who is definitely going to (sorta) match me is going to be a Ravenclaw witch and the 1 who might (sorta) match me is someone you already know, Twenty One might be a Slitheren witch. My little bro is going to be a pirate.
  Another cool thing about are having his birthday party tomorrow(!),  then again it is also my birthday party too, but that's a story for another day (probably tomorrow).
  So that's why I love Halloween.
                                           
                                       Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones