Saturday, July 2, 2016

Reading Month

 Hi guys! Today I wanted to tell you about my reading month!!
 So what's gonna happen is I'm going to be re-reading all my favorite books in this order:
1.The Hunger Games
2.Catching Fire
3.Mockingjay
4.Cinder
5.Scarlet
6.Cress
7.Winter
8.Sorcere's Stone
9.Chamber of Secrets
10.Prisoner of Askaban
11.Goblet of Fire
12.Order of the Pheonix
13.Half-Blood Prince
14.Deathly Hollows
15.The Lightening Thief
16.The Sea of Monsters
17.The Titans Curse
18.The Battle of the Labyrinth
19.The Last Olympian
20.The Lost Hero
21.The Son of Neptune
22.The Mark of Athena
23.The House of Hades
24.The blood of Olympus
I'm starting tomorrow, but I'll still check my blog. And yeah... You can do this with me if you'd like!
 Now for the fun part! The first person to answer one of these quiz's right will get a guest post and/or interview on my or your blog and a blog button. If that doesn't make sense to you, here's what I mean, if you are the first person to answer one of these completely right, you will get the things mentioned before. You can do mulitiple quiz's.
Harry Potter quiz: https://awesomedanijones10.typeform.com/to/JqRyiX
The Hunger Games quiz: https://awesomedanijones10.typeform.com/to/H6Uy7L
Percy Jackson quiz: https://awesomedanijones10.typeform.com/to/ACLL1V
The Lunar Chronicles: https://awesomedanijones10.typeform.com/to/vtzqam

8 comments:

  1. Good luck everybody in the quiz contest!
    Wow Dani, you're going to have fun re-reading all your fave books!
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you're doing that. I took the Hunger games quiz and I'm pretty sure I failed. Still cool though.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna take the quizzes now, I hope I do good on AT LEAST the Harry Potter ones.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. also for #15, I put what HE THOUGHT he was good at :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones