Sunday, July 3, 2016

Blog recommendations!

Hi guys! I'm going to recommend all the blogs I follow and add there about me (unless it's a collab blog, then there'll be to many people!). 
  1. Just a Girl Online, Lizzie: Hiya! Im a 12 yr old girl who is addicted to the internet! I love watching Youtube videos and reading!
  2. A Little Bit of Sunshine, Noor: Hey friends! I'm Noor, an aspiring young blogger. I'm a fan of anything writing, books, Harry Potter, Phan, bands, Glee, etc. I come from a little town in New York, nothing big, but it's certainly full of dreams. I'm currently in the seventh grade, and I may be young but I got a lot up here. I spend my time reading books no one has heard of, scrolling tumblr, sobbing over Harry Potter, watching Dan and Phil and dying, sobbing again over Fall Out Boy because PATRICK STUMP'S VOCAL RANGE, dreaming up stories and putting them on paper, sobbing ONCE again over glee, and training dragons. also keeping enemies in my dungeon but that's not important :)
  3. Abby and the Pens, Abby: I'm a 15 year-old home-schooled, saved by Grace, artist who paints just outside of Seattle, Washington. If I'm not doodling (which is rare), I'm probably plucking my guitar, spending quality time with my piano, singing very loudly, or writing my ominous unfinished novel. I'm a red-headed INFP with a dangerous addiction to plain black tea, Pixar movies, and staring at Van Gogh paintings for unreasonable amounts of time.
  4. Blogs By Kids, Noor, Amelie, Amelia, Morning: To many!
  5. Every Bit of Lovely, Shelby: I'm just a crazy 14 year old Christian country girl that loves the Lord and is striving to be more like him! I live in a small farming and ranching community in Northern CA with my 3 younger siblings, and my two awesome parents! I love my family, my friends, horses, photography, reading, writing, lemonade, my cowgirl boots, summer days, bonfires, swimming, laughing till my stomach hurts, and just hanging out with God!
  6. Hot Town Cool Girl, Nabila:  You may call me royal highness but my birth given name was Nabila. I live in Houston, Texas, USA. I am a city girl that could never survive living in the country. I am currently 11 and going into middle school (which I must admit I am a little scared for). I am younger then quite a bit of bloggers but I have dreams and I will reach for the stars. Some of my many many hobbies include: reading every book I can get my hands one, blogging, reading other people's blogs, drinking orange juice, taking pictures of everything and everyone, trying to get my sisters to stop screaming in my ears, going to parkes, watching movies, watching everyone around to try to find out what they are doing or thinking, hanging out with friends, having debates with people about random subjects, and saying "yay!" for no reason, listening to all of taylor swift's songs, and singing my head of. 
  7. In the Depths of Dreams, Kathryn: 'Lo there! I'm Kathryn, a fourteen year old bibliophile that can't go a day without writing something. When I'm not reading or writing, I'm most likely practicing my ballet, watching Austen movies, or plotting the next chapter in my book. 
    I'm obsessed with anything from the past, and am one of those nuts that will go to the historical section of the library rather than the YA fiction section. I believe we can learn from the past, and it is something to be remembered with a fresh mind, not forgotten. I love music. I play the piano by ear, but am trying to improve celerity in note reading. I like to watch musicals and dance and sing along while watching. Tea and coffee are almost always sitting on my desk. Oi, I'm English (well, a bit) and I drink more tea than water. "When a grow up",  I want to be a professional ballerina, marine biologist, stopmotion animator, actress, and numerous other things. I can't decide. I am certain I will be a writer though. I hope to continue blogging as well. 
    I am a proud Roman Catholic.
  8. It's Looking a Bit Mitty, Rose:  ENFP (campaigner). The type of girl who uses sarcasm on a regular basis, stalks Pinterest late at night, loves cats, reads a little too much, is obsessed with Doctor Who and tries to blog and write like a pro. I'm 11 and Australian. I'm in Year 6. I play guitar. My favourite band is The Smiths. But I like all music. I don't watch as much YouTube as I used to. I may drink a little too much iced coffee and chocolate milk. I eat a lot of curry. Matt is my spirit baker on the Great British Bake-Off. I collect cushions. I have a too-big TBR pile. I write my blogging notes in a tiny notebook I got fro free from a newsagent. I get most of my books from the library. My favourite shows are all on Netflix. I am prone to losing my iPod Nano. I have a big hat collection. I have a slight fear of moths, the dark, spiders and clowns *shudders*. My bae is Winnie The Pooh. According to a quiz my actual name is Angela. I also have an extensive group of cousins, but i'm an only child.  I have pets. I am best at blogging late at night. I don't like sleeping. I feel guilty if i neglect anything with a face or sentimental value. I draw a comic called 'Roger The Dog'. I wear spectacles and have amazing style.
  9. Little Moon Dragon, Amy: I'm Amy, a Canadian student, blogger, bookworm, and wanna-be performer. I love to post about beauty, recipes, outfits, and other scattered thoughts.  Right now, I'm trying to live life to the fullest and not get caught up in the negatives anymore. I find that life is much more enjoyable if you make everyday the best that it can be.
  10. Lost in my Own World, Izzy: Error! About me page tells nothing I can use! Error!
  11. Peridot Cove, Sanjana: I am an Indian-American teenager with a passion for journalism, swimming, tennis, and volunteering. You can find me writing, playing the piano, or most often, on my phone. I'm addicted! I'm an avid Instagrammer and YouTube watcher. I even started my own channel a long time ago, but I've stuck to just watching from then on! I'm extremely hard-working and compassionate, though I've been told I can be a bit stubborn. :) I have a major sweet tooth (my favorite desserts are ice cream and chocolate chip cookies!). 
  12. Picklapop (This is my best friend Hairdo's blog!!), Braedon: I just wanted to start out by saying a few things about me.Well to start out I am a 10 year old male that lives in the great state of Texas!!!My name is Braedon.I was originally born in South Carolina.My mother is a teacher and my father works in the military.
  13. Shine 'N Elevate, Rukiya: My life is dance. I couldn't live with out it. No I'm serious.
  14. The Amazing Derpy Dog, Derpy Dog: Hi my name is Derpy dog. I'm a tomboy and I love sports! I am 10 years old and in the fith grade. My best friends are Dani Jones and Wolfa Dudley. I have a funny story about Wolfa and a fart but,you will have to explore deeper in the depths of my blog to hear that one. If you were wondering yes I will update this page. My favorite hobbys are working out with my dad, playing with my friends, and doing arts and crafts. I have two dog, a dashound named Sasha and a pitbull named Romeo. His name is Romeo because when we brought him home for the first time he got a little too comftable with Sasha if you know what I mean. I have 1 fish named Shark Bait Jr. but you can call him S.B. for short. I also have an igona named Spike. I have a brother and a sister. My brothers name is Christopher but, we call him Chris. My sisters name is Jasmine but, we call her Jazzy. My mom is a designer and my dad is a weight lifter and delivers the designs. That's as much as I can say for now.
  15. The Fangirl Blog (It's actually my collab blog! XD), Me, Izzy, Nabila, Wolfa: To many people
  16. The Potter Post, Tonks and Luna: Tonks: I love music, and pictures, and being outside!! I am in Gryffindor, and some of my favorite things are- Music, playing the piano-forte, books, pie, rainy days, sunny days at the beach, and my best friend Luna!! Have fun! I cannot wait to post fun stuff for you.                                                                                                                                     Luna: I love to write and want to be an author when I grow up. I'm in Ravenclaw, and some of my favorite things are books, brownies, scary stories, and warm and cloudy Summer days! My favorite colors are lavender, grey, and black. I have long blonde hair that tends to curl and wave strangely in all directions. I do wish I had a lovely bright red. Ahhh, 'tis my lot. My friends describe me as odd, but wise. I disagree with them on the wise part but anywho...I read. And reading is bound to teach you something whether you like it or not, don't you think?
  17. Up North GalAloha! My name is Sophia. As you may have guessed I live Up North in Michigan. I previously lived in Chicago, until we decided to get on up here! And I love it. The seasons are so beautiful, and its all really fantastic. I live in a big ol Italian/Irish/Hispanic Catholic family. I was diagnosed with Scoliosis five years ago, and although it was extremely difficult, I got through  my first surgery  by the grace of God.  Last year they discovered that I was going to need yet another surgery, so last July I got some more metal, and am recovering as quickly as possible! #Scoli ! :) I love music, I play piano and sing, and I love being at the beach and swimming. I enjoy  reading, rainy days, coffee and hot chocolate, and my dog.
  18. What Lexie Loves, Lexie: I'm Lexie, and I'm a quirky, sassy, funny and creative 12 year old girl. I am that girl who is super-confident and has so many big dreams and plans for the future. I'm full of crazy brilliant ideas, and spend my days reading, blogging or dancing to music. I also break into outbursts of singing all the time, and I swear that I'm an upcoming Taylor Swift. So I got family and friends to comment on my amazing singing.
    - I thought it was a dying horse.
    - It was a bit like watching a sinking ship
    - Was that meant to be an impression of a cat in a vacuum cleaner?
    - It sounded like you were at the dentist having a tooth pulled out.
    In short, everyone LOVES ME! ;)  I also spend a lot of my life FANGIRLING!
    - Taylor Swift <3 AAAAAAAHH I ACTUALLY WENT TO HER CONCERT LOVE HER SO MUCH!
    - Zoella SO TALENTED AND SWEET!!!
    - Sabrina Carpenter
    - Rowan Blanchard
    - The Vamps
    - PointlessBlog                                                                                                          Asdjdsaujdsajua I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH! <3 I also spend an unhealthy about of time on Instagram, YouTube, particulaly binge-watching Zoella, PointlessBlog and ThatcherJoe, and Pinterest, and eating brownies, cake and pizza! ;)
  19. When She WritesI am a seventeen year old blogger with a passion for writing, a lover of photography, art, style and so much more which is soon to be revealed! I started this blog in November 2014 and I don't plan to stop anytime soon! There is so much more I want to show you all and so many people I would love to meet. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog, I appreciate every single one of you! Please feel free to read more of my posts, follow this blog and share your views in the comments, ALL of your opinions are valued and welcomed!
  20. Wolfa Dudley #Nerdalert, Wolfa: If you can tell by the title, I'm weird, but I plan on doing big things! I have a YouTube channel that I will talk more about later. But, this is about games and my odd life. I have a friend who's helping me! She has her own (slightly successful) blog called The Dani Jones Blog! Im a fan of watching anime, and Minecraft Diaries and others, to many to name! But  there's going to be theories about different things! And... OTPs!! So...that's all for now!! :)
  21. You're Just Right, Crystal and Elle: (There's only an about Crystal) Crystal Likes: -Cats -Noise -Books -Science -Fantasy -Art -Writing -Polymer Clay -Elle ;)
-Running  Man!!!
That's all! So, if you actually read that, you'd see that... I have a new collab blog!!!!!!! It's with Izzy, Nabila, and Wolfa (or Luna)!! It's called The Fangirl Blog! So go check that out!!!!!!! 

 Bye Sincerely
PS! Check out my quiz contest!

8 comments:

  1. Aw Dani, I am FLATTERED! Thanks a million for putting my blog up there, it means a lot to me <3 I'll have to check out the blogs on this list that I don't know, thank you for these recommendations :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! You're welcome!
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. Ahhh my dream is true!! Some the awesomest (in my opinion) bloggers are doing a collab blog! Congrats, and I'm so excited to see what happens on the collab blog!
      Also nice compilation of blogs.
      -Elsa :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Dani! I am so happy you like my blog! It means so much to me that someone likes my blog.:) Nice list!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely checking out everyone on this list!

    - Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones