Thursday, July 21, 2016

You should go follow both my collab blogs!!

 Hi guys! I have 2 vcollab blogs that you might want to look at and follow! 
  • The Fangirl Blog                                                                                                                             This is where me, Nabila, Izzy, and Wolfa got together on one blog to talk about fangirling. You may explode when we transfer our feels to you, so be warned!
  • The Derpy, Wolfa Jones                                                                                                                 This is where me, Wolfa/Luna, and Derpy Dog, got together, and it's basically we're one 18 year old girl that has voices in her head (that are us), and they argue and talk in her head a lot. So basically she's an insane 18 year old. But she's really nice! She also has rainbow colored hair!
So, go check that out! 
Bye Sincerely 

4 comments:

  1. yes, my friend Taylor was looking at The Fangirl Blog and she texted me with, "I think I'm about to explode." lol. xD

    Also, would you mind checking out the other collab blog I'm in? it's ourcolorfulideas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The links's not working... are you sure that that's the link...
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones