Thursday, July 14, 2016

The 30 Song Challenge!!

Hi! So I saw this on Izzy's blog!!

1) Your favorite song
Um... Right now it's Thanks For The Memorys by FOB or Ride by Twenty One Pilots
2) Your least favorite song
7 Years Old by Charlie Puth
3) A song that makes you happy
Um... Is this supposed to be different than my favorite song? If it is, than I Write Sins Not Tradgedies by Panic! At the Disco 
4) A song that makes you sad
IDK...5) A song that reminds you of someone
Anything by Imagine Dragons reminds me of my Mom because it's like, her favorite band ever.
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Um... I don't really have one
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
Well... Happy Birthday reminds me of my Birthday, and Christmas songs remind me of Christmas
8) A song that you know all the words to
Uma Thurman by FOB
9) A song that you can dance to
Any FOB songs
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
Any classical music
11) A song from your favorite band
Dance Dance by FOB
13) A song from a band you hate
IDK14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Any P!ATD songs I guess...
15) A song that describes you
I have no idea!
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Hello by Adele 
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots19) A song from your favorite album
Um... I don't know what songs are in what albums, so I don't have a favorite album
20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
I don't listen to music when I'm angry
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
All songs I guess...
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
I don't listen to music when I'm sad
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
I don't know! I'm not planning that far ahead!
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
Um... what?
25) A song that makes you laugh
Don't really have one...
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
I don't play an instrument, but I sing!
27) A song that you wish you could play
Don't let me down, though I'm not sure what I would play it with
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
I have no clue!
29) A song from your childhood
You Belong With Me be Taylor Swift
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
 How am I supposed to know?

Bye Sincerely


4 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones