Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pics from my phone!!!!!

Hey! So I just finished putting some pics on my computer and I was like why don't I share them with you guys?  But I'm not going to share the ones with anyone else's face in it.
 Me right after I first got braces!
 This is literally my first selfi.... it's freaking horrible!

 This was me riding a mechanical bull 
 Me with my cat, Mickey

 Me, the bookworm, reading

 Me doing a flip on my trampoline! It's so cool cause my Mom caught me mid-flip






















 My Mom is there behind me, can you see her?

 The only reason I kept this is because look at those eyes above the seat! Look at them!









 Those last couple were of nerf gunness!




 What is WRONG with me?





 I was asleep!
 JK no I wasn't!





















 My leg though! I'm the first one BTW.

 Going into a cave



 These last 3 were my aunt's hair that I did

 GASP! Harry Potter! (JK! They're wax!)
I edited this, that's not really the color of my hair... sadly... 




 My first day of 4th grade school outfit!
 Mood ring that sadly broke
 Hamster dudes!
 Hamster people!
 IDK
Again! 
 This was when my last name was still Crocker and we...where going to the coarthouse

 Just don't ask...
 Food at my Grandma's for some odd reason
 Jesus our savior
 A giant rubber spider
 So many cars!
 IDK guys...
 FRUIT!
 Pegasus!
Beast!
I got Pegasus to look RIGHT AT ME!
Both together!
IDK what they were looking at right there.
In case you were wondering, these were taken on my bed.
So, how did you like these? Would you like more? Tell me in the comments!
Bye Sincerely
PS! Don't forget to check out the quiz competition! here

4 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones