Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Rising Authors Tag

 Hi guys! I was tagged by Noor to do The Rising Authors Tag (she actually just said anyone who has written a piece of writing before but whatever!) so thank you Noor! You can see some of my writing here here  here (it's 3 parts of the same story so you should click on them in order) here here and here.
Rules:
1) Write a post thanking the person who tagged you: include the tag, the 11 questions asked, your answers, and, in reply to the request for a small piece of prose or poetry, share a 150-word story.
2) At the end of the post, provide 11 new questions.
3) Request a brief 150-word story from the people you tagged.
4) Tag at least one person, and include a link to their blog.

Questions:

1) Write on paper or on the computer?
Um... I like doing both... So... But if I had to choose I'd choose computer because it's way easier to spell check!!
2) On average, how many words do you write in one session?

What? Am I supposed to keep track?
3) Fanfiction: yay or nay?

Writing it: Nay. Reading it: Eh... I don't really care...
4) Have you ever done NaNoWriMo? If so, did you win, and did you like or dislike it?

I have never done NaNo, and I have only a vague idea of what it is... can someone clue me in?
5) Do you share your writing with your family/close friends?
Um... my Mom and Grandma... but that's pretty much it...
6) What are some of the most helpful pieces of writing advice you've heard?
I like it.7) Do you write poetry?
No, I don't like writing poetry.8) Describe 3 characters from stories that you've written.
These are all from the same story

  • Marven, she's a sorceress and 12 and she's very smart and nice
  • Emily, she's a mermaid and is very kick-butt
  • Brandon, he's a fairy and is very funny and laid back
9) What called you to writing?
Um... I guess you could say reading called me to writing...10) Do you like killing off your characters?
Um... I'm not sure how to answer this question... I'm literally plotting someones demise! But I wouldn't say I like it... But then again, I am doing it... so I'm gonna go with yes.11) Have you gotten published?
No, but I'm aiming for it!

Ok... so Noor put in a 150 word snippet so... I guess I do that.


As she got closer, she realized the person (or whatever it was) had chocolate brown hair that was floating around and brown eyes. She was almost there when the girl was seemingly dragged under by some invisible force. Marven started running, not knowing what she was going to do when she got there. “Girl! Girl! Are you okay?!” Marven yelled, but it was no use, the girl was under water. Marven waited one minute, then two, Marven was so nervous, how could she let an innocent girl… thing… whatever she was… die!? Then, the girl's head busted out of the water, laughing as if nothing had happened.What?! But I… I saw you… you went under the water! No one could hold their breath for that long!” Marven said. The girl giggled “You didn't see the tail I'm guessing! I'm a mermaid, I don't need to hold my breath!” the girl said, showing Marven a red mermaid fin. 

That was actually 157 but, close enough! 
I tag:
  • Izzy
  • Nabila
  • and Wolfa
Just do the same questions cause I'm to lazy to make new ones.
1) Write on paper or on the computer?
2) On average, how many words do you write in one session?
3) Fanfiction: yay or nay?
4) Have you ever done NaNoWriMo? If so, did you win, and did you like or dislike it?
5) Do you share your writing with your family/close friends?
6) What are some of the most helpful pieces of writing advice you've heard?
7) Do you write poetry?
8) Describe 3 characters from stories that you've written.
9) What called you to writing?
10) Do you like killing off your characters?
11) Have you gotten published?

 Bye Sincerely
PS, will you please take my contest quiz thingy?  you can take it Here

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones