Sunday, December 20, 2015

Challenge

 Hi! So I'm gonna do a challenge!
What it's all about: Basically, you can choose from a variety of categories and do the requirement for that category. The top 3 people overall win the prizes

The rules: You must choose 1 category and you can choose up to 2, it must be yours, you may work on it with someone else.


Categories:  There are 3 different categories


Photography



Writing



Drawing 



Prizes First place  will get a follow, a place for their work on my new page, a feature on my blog, and a guest post/ interview on my blog. Second place  get's to choose 3 of those. Third place get's to choose 2 of them. 

Send your entry's to my email: awesomedanijones@gmail.com

Closing Jan. 31

13 comments:

  1. This is the exact same contest as mine. But, oh well... I really like your entry, and you're the only one who entered so far, but it's really good. Please continue to story on your blog!! :)

    -http://ajoyfulcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people have these contests, I think they're a great idea! I did one too :D

      Delete
  2. Yay contests! I'll enter as soon as I can! Can't wait :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late to enter? I just found out about this blog fifteen minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool, I'll try to work on something before Jan 31

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones