Friday, January 27, 2017

We take a break from the normally scheduled program

 It's time to take a break from out normally scheduled programmed and talk about my life! It's time for.....


LIFE UPDATES!!!!!!!
So... It's time to get busy!
 Okay, so, today I had a debate in my Sage (GT) class! It was so fun! It was over are video games a waste of time? I said no, so me and my team researched and the other team did to and then we had the debate! (Note, this did not happen all in one Sage session) And guess what.........













WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!!
 Also, I'm going to spend the night at Meeble's tonight so I'm really excited about that!!! I'm not sure what all we're going to do, but rest assured I will blog about it!!

Bye Sincerely

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones