Thursday, July 26, 2018

I Wrote a Random Short Story+Going to Colorado Tomorrow!

 Hey guys! So last Saturday night I was bored and supposed to be asleep but I wasn't. So I wrote a short story, or the beginning of one at least. And despite the fact that I wrote it at 11 pm it's pretty darn decent. So I decided to share it with you guys! Here's Part 1.

 I looked at the guy in front of me. He was taller than me, muscular, and currently strapped to a chair with a bag over his head. 
 "Can I kill him now and get it over with?" I asked my boss, Mr. P. 
 "No." He said.
 "Then why am I even here? I don't do interrogations. I'm an assassin." I reminded him. 
 "I know Skylar. But I have a different job for you right now." he responded.
 "And this guy is part of this 'new job?'" I asked.
 "That, he is." he replied.
 I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. I fiddled with a strand of my dark purple hair.
 A groan came from the bag. Then a voice.
 "Hello? Is anyone there?" it asked. "Why am I stuck to a chair?" 
 Mr. P walked forward and ripped the bag off the guys head.
 He had blond hair that went across his forehead, light skin, and striking blue eyes. A stark contrast to my purple hair, caramel skin, and brown eyes.
 He looked about my age, sixteen. Seventeen at the most. 
 He blinked rapidly, probably stunned by the light after being in that bag.
 Mr. P leaned close to the boy's face. 
 "Hello Joshua." he smiled.
 "Who are you? How do you know my name?" the boy-Joshua-asked.
 "Hold your horses there, Joshy-boy. I''ll be the one talking here. Don't ask questions." Mr. P said.
 He then snapped and tilted his head at me. A clear indication that he wanted me to go over to him. So I did. When Mr. P told you to do something, you do it. 
 "In fact," he continued to Joshua. "For every question you ask, my friend Skylar here will cut one of your fingers off. Do I make myself clear?" he asked while I took one of my knives out of my pocket and smiled.
 Joshua nodded quickly. The guy had good instincts.
 "Good." Mr. P said. "Now, as you may or may not know, a certain governor's kid goes to your school. His name is Benjamin R. Grayson. One of my clients wants him dead. Skylar here is going to infiltrate your school and dispose of him. And you, are going to help her." 
 I watched Joshua's eyes widen in fear as I gritted my teeth. I hated working with other people. Especially non-Company members. But I knew better than to question Mr.P.
 Joshua opened his mouth, and then closed it again. He was probably thinking of a way to word a question so that all of his fingers would stay attached to his hand. 
 "The fact that you want me to help murder a guy is not cool, but I'm guessing the alternative would be even worse. I a gonna need more information though, considering the fact that we are going to be killing someone." he said, his eyes flicking back and forth between Mr. P and me.
 I was immediately suspicious. No normal guy would be this cool with assassinating one of his classmates. I was born and bred to do this. Had taken classes since I was three. But this kid? He looked normal. 
 Mr. P didn't seem to think anything of it.
 He simply said, "You'll get your information soon enough." 
 He then looked at me and nodded. 
 I smiled. This was the fun part. 
 I grabbed my gun from my waistband and slammed the butt of it into Joshua's temple. It worked like a charm. He was out cold.
 I whistled. Clean-up crew would be here soon enough.

And that was my story. Tell me if you'd like to see more because I kinda already have written more so... Yeah. 
 ALSO! If you read the title! You'll know I'm going to Colorado tomorrow! We're driving the 13 hours to get there all day tomorrow, and then we'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I should be able to post on Monday like normal, and that post will probably be about my time in Colorado! That's all for now!


Bye Sincerely
Dani Jones









2 comments:

  1. Ooh this was fun to read! And interesting. I'd love to read more! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to write more! :)
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones