Monday, July 30, 2018

A Colorado Photo Diary-The Drive there and Garden of the Gods

 Hey guys! So in case you guys don't know I went to Colorado for a couple days with Allusic and Bellatrix (my two cousins) and it was fabulous! Here are some of the pictures of my trip.

This was me in the car before we started the 13 hour long drive

Me and Allusic when we picked her up

Me and Bellatrix when we picked her up. Fun story, so she's my half-cousin actually and I pretty much had to kidnap her and that's when I had my first panic attack of the day.

Allusic in Walmart. I don't know what she was pointing at though...

Bellatrix dabbing in Walmart.

The road and stuff...

LOOK AT THAT MOUNTAIN IN THE BACKGROUND I AM FABULOUS!

More mountains! 

Blurry trees that somehow still turned out good???

A mountain.

Bellatrix being Bellatrix

A... I don't even know what that is but it's pretty!

Beautiful landscape

So we got into Colorado and I swear we somehow traveled into a Texas winter because it was like 65 degrees and fabulous! 

Look at this amazing landscape that I took off the side of the highway

Some flowers that were on the side of the highway

Allusic being majestic as frick. 

Beauty. Just beauty.

More beauty.

The sky. It's really honestly beautiful.

This is a mountain that we actually climbed up later in the trip

This was at Garden of the Gods and it was pretty freaking pretty.

I love it. 

Like, look at this! Where do you get to see things like this?

This was a mural painted on the door of the bathroom and I just.... It's beautiful is it not?

And that's it! I have more just not at the moment so this is all for right now. Tell me if you like it or if you want more posts like this.

Bye Sincerely
Dani Jones

4 comments:

  1. Hey... Sounds like you had fun, but for some reason none of the photos are showing up for me? I don't know if it's something on my end or on your end :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. I don't know... I'll try to fix it.
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
    2. The pictures aren't showing up for me either

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones