Monday, July 16, 2018

Positive Positivity tag

 So this is a kinda strange tag, and the name of it literally means the EXACT OPPOSITE of me. But um... yeah. I got tagged by Alex from the blog Smoke and Ashes which I must say is such a mysterious freaking title but it's also cool as hell.

Rules:
1. Link and follow the creators on their blogs (You guys don't actually need to follow me)2. Tag 5 of your favorite blogging friends, It could be because of their posts, personality, anything as long as you love it and want to let them know it!
3. Post on your blog with these rules
~ optional ~ - 4. List some reasons about why you tagged these amazing bloggers!

  1.  Noor from Bookmarkd                                                                                                                    I've loved Noor's blog since I first started blogging. She reminded me of a... better me I guess? And she was also the first non-family member to ever follow my blog. She's just a really cool person.
  2. Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl                                                                                                     Nabila is like, my absolute best blogger friend. She is so nice and just an amazing person. She does it all! Photography, writing,  more that I can't think of currently. She is a fabulous person and I don't know where I'd be in the blogging world without her.
  3. McKenzie from The Anti-Social Club                                                                                             I relate SO MUCH to McKenzie it's like, not even funny. I've followed their blogs for SUCH a long time. Like, I even followed them when they went through their American Girl phase so I know A LOT about them.
  4. Andrea from Spaceships, Vampires and Very Secret Agents                                                           I'm not actually FRIENDS with her, but I WANT to be. Very badly. She is SUCH a good writer. She also just seems like a cool person who likes purple which I can always appreciate. So yeah.
  5. I don't really have any other blogging friends because... I have no friends.. It's ok though! 

Bye Sincerely
Danielle Jones

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh my american girl phase 😂😂 i was so cringeworthy back then it’s unreal 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your American Girl phase was hilarious. You would do photo shoots with them, and make up stories about them and act them out. :)
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  2. Omg thank you so much for tagging me!! This means a lot to me?? *flails* Oh and I'd love to be friends with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thank you for saying you'd like to be my friend! :)
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
  3. Awwwwww thanks Dani!! Fun fact I also started this tag with Alex like twenty thousand years ago but it never took off haha.

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I did know that you and her started it a while back, but I'm sorry it never took off.
      -Dani Jones

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones