Friday, October 30, 2015

Bad Kitty Meets the Baby Review


Title:Bad Kitty Meets the Baby

Author:Nick Bruel

Summary:
Kitty's owners are home with a big surprise for Kitty. But what is it? Kitty, reeling in horror, thinks it's a . . . dog. The neighbor cats are convinced it's a cat. But we all know that it's really a BABY!This time involving a Kitty game show and the Kitty Olympics--which the baby wins hands down), riotous illustrations, total mayhem, and Uncle Murray Fun Facts, this may be the funniest Kitty book yet.

My Review: 
My gosh Nick, stop trying to be amazing! You've made your point, you're going to hurt yourself! I loved this book, I don't agree with the summary, this is the funniest kitty book yet.

My Rating: 
5 Stars 
                                      Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones