Friday, October 30, 2015

My Brothers Birthday Is Today!! + I am scared

  Hi, I wanted to say that it's my brothers birthday!! In case you don't know who my brother is (which you should because he's mentioned in my "About Me") his name is Speed Boy and today he turned 4!
  I feel so sorry for him! I don't know if you know this but today we almost got hit by a tornado(!) and all the bridges are flooded!! Also, school got canceled and we had to come home.
  OH MY GOSH!! I am so scared we are on a tornado watch and at my school (before it got canceled) we basically did a tornado drill except it wasn't a drill! All I could think was to pray so this is what I prayed, "God, I'm so scared, for me and my family!! Please let Mommy, Daddy and Speed Boy be okay! I want my Mommy!
  After the whole tornado drill thing we did regular school for about 2 more hours before they said that school was canceled and we all had to go home. They said we had to go home then partly because the buses wouldn't run in the weather and partly because only half the school showed up anyway.  
  So that's my story so far today.

                                 Bye Sincerely Dani 

                                        

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Scary! I've never experienced a tornado, yet I'm quite terrified of them! Keep up the good work with your blog. I'm excited to see what becomes of it! :)

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually experience it, we went home before it hit, and by the looks of it, it wouldn't have even hit the school.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones