Monday, October 19, 2015

Ivy+Bean Book 1 Review

Title: Ivy+Bean Book 1

Author: Annie Barrows + Sophie Blackall

Summery:
The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hide quickly, Ivy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other. Vibrant characters and lots of humor make this a charming and addictive introduction to Ivy and Bean.

My Review: 
I liked this book but I feel like its showing kids you can be bad without much consequence. Other than that it's a good book. I really liked how soft spoken Ivy is not just soft spoken, thats all I'm going to say. I want to know what you think, tell me in the comments.

My Rating:
 3 Stars

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones