Friday, October 30, 2015

Bad Kitty for President Review



Title:Bad Kitty for President 

Author:Nick Bruel

Summary:
The votes are in--it's a Bad Kitty landslide!
It's time to elect a new president of the Neighborhood Cat Coalition! Who will win the election? The candidate chosen by the kitties on the right side of the street or the candidate chosen by the kitties on the left side of the street? When election time rolls around, one candidate (guess who?) will discover that she never bothered to register to vote and the entire election will be decided by a surprise, last minute absentee ballot sent by Old Kitty.

My Review:
*Nick Bruel's Mom* NNNNNIIIICCCKKK! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S 1:00 IN THE MORNING! *Nick Bruel* It's 1:00 already? MOM I'M WORKING ON MY BOOK! I'LL GO TO BED NOW!

I bet that's how Nick was while writing this book. You know because since I was in to it, you bet Nick was even more so. To sum it all up, I liked this book.

My Rating:
5 Stars

                                  Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones