Monday, October 19, 2015

The Son of Neptune Review



Title: The Son of Neptune

Author: Rick Riordan

Summery:

   Percy wakes up one day with no memory and was unaware about where he was and why. He finds other demigods by the help of a mythical old lady. He finds Frank, Reyna, and Hazel. They take him to Camp Jupiter and he is put to a quest by Ares, the god of war. Percy, Hazel, and Frank must go to Alaska and free the god of death, Thanatos. If they fail the world will be destroyed. Another thing they have to keep in mind is, that they must unite Greek demigods and Roman demigods.


My Review: 
I loved this book. Books are my life, so when I find a book as good as this, I freak. I love the way it introduces the Romans. I'm so glad Rick is an author, or else I wouldn't have read this book. Awesome, I'm impressed he was able to top "The Lost Hero" (the 1st book in the series) but he did in a totally freaking awesome way!

My Rating: 
5 Stars

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones