Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Bad Kitty Review


Title: Happy Birthday Bad Kitty

Author: Nick Bruel

Summary:
 Get ready to party!
It's Bad Kitty's birthday, and she's wishing for a special gift. If she doesn't get it, well . . . things won't be pretty for her guests. The guest list includes Chatty Kitty, Strange Kitty, Stinky Kitty, and her other neighborhood "pals." Plus, don't forget Uncle Murray and Poor Puppy!

My Review:
  Okay I loved this book (Nick did ya hear that! You're a success). 
  This was a great book but, in a picture Bad Kitty book Kitty was bad for a different reason than in this book. 
  Over all I did love this book. 

My Rating:
4.5 Stars

                         Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones