Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Judy Moody was in a Mood Book 1 Review


Title: Judy Moody was in a Mood Book 1

Author:  Megan McDonald

Summary: 
"Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood. A bad mood. A mad-faced mood."

To start, Judy Moody doesn't have high hopes for third grade. Her new desk won't have an armadillo sticker with her name on it. Her new classroom will not have a porcupine named Roger. And with her luck, she'll get stuck sitting in the first row, where Mr. Todd will notice every time she tries to pass a note to her best friend, Rocky. An aspiring doctor, Judy does have a little brother who comes in handy for practicing medicine, a cool new pet, and a huge Band-Aid collection. 


My Review: 
I liked this book. It really showed the moods of this 3rd grade girl that (in her eyes) has a lot of problems. I did like this book, and I think 3rd graders will too.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones