Thursday, June 30, 2016

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!!!! I'm finally officially off grounding!!!!!! Here's what I was grounded from, my computer (except to email my Mom and Grandma), T.V, and fiction books (for the first day). I know what you must be thinking, how could anyone deserve this?! Or how could Dani possibly deserve this?! Well, I'm not going to tell you! But I will tell you this: I am SOOOOOO glad to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, that's all I wanted to say!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I'm still grounded, I've been grounded since February for not cleaning my room (like how) but I'm getting off of it tomorrow or something. FINALLY I CAN HAVE MY AG DOLLS BACK.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Since FEBRUARY!!!??? That's just... wow... just... wow...
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Thatz so sad!
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... and it would be that's not thatz.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones