Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hey Guys!

  Hey guys! So first off I wanted to say... WHOO! It's finally summer!! I wanna tell you some stuff I'm really looking forward to. First, since I have season passes to 6 flags, I get to go for the roller coasters and the water park!
Second, I know Luna and Derpy off-screen too, in case you didn't know, well anyway, Luna's mom said that us 3 could pick a special thing to do at the end of summer, we're not sure what we're gonna do... so you could help with that... 
Third, Mom said that I could temporarily dye the tips of my hair purple like I did last year!! It's SO cool! And, Luna and Derpy are dying theirs!!
Fourth, I'll probably get Luna and Derpy to do a collab post! :D 
  Alright, now I wanna tell you... I've almost run outta ideas. >:( So... I'm gonna put a spin on the regular Q and A. I'm gonna answer one question every other day! XD So... you need to ask me questions in the comments or else I'll have nothing to answer.
  Next... I'm gonna do the #Ask the Fangirl challenge (which I made up BTW). What you have to do is answer one question every other day from this ----------------------------------------------------------------->
Then, at the end, you tag the last 5 people that commented on your blog XD. So, I'm gonna start! 
1. First person I've ever obsessed over? 
I'm thinking this can apply to fictional characters... So... that'd have to be Hermione Granger 

Bye Sincerely


2 comments:

  1. So, I have a few questions for the Q and A, hopefully that doesn't matter!
    1. What would you rather read for the rest of your life (only) out of Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
    2. What is your favourite food?
    3. Favourite blog? (Apart from ALBOS, haha!)
    4. What are your nicknames!
    5. What would you do if it was the last day on earth tommorow, and you have 24 hours?
    6. Chocolate or vanilla?
    7. Which do you like to eat better, sweet foods or savoury foods?

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones