Monday, June 20, 2016

Some.... stuff!

 So first off, today was my first day of Camp Invention!!! It was freaking awesome!! 
First, I made my Crick-o-bot, which I named Cricky! He's a solar powered robot that looks like a cricket! He hops around and has a little top hat on! :D
Next, we did this thing where we split into groups and then we had to plan where on a theme park, where we were going to put the tree house resort rooms!!
Than we played outside some.
Than, we had lunch.
After that, we got to do some demolition! Basically there were different stations where we could build things out of different supplies and destroy the things differently.
 Next order of business, remember how I did a post in French? Well I was thinking that every week I'd do a post in a different language! What do you think? Tell me in the comments!!
 Now, Amy said I could take this idea, so credit to her. I'm doing ask the blogger!
It's basically where every month I do an interview and if you guys haven't already seen there blog you can go visit them!! I'll do the first one when the first interviewee is ready!

 

Bye Sincerely

3 comments:

  1. You SHOULD do a post every week in a different language! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones