Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What's been going on?

 Hi guys... I've been having some... trouble in my life... you know when you have just, a time in your life when it's just... bad? Well that's been happening.
 So first, I've been having trouble sleeping, you wanna know why? Because I've been feeling guilt for no reason! It's infuriating and I have to try newer and newer ways to go to sleep! My Mom thought it was because I was sleeping to late, Pop (my Grandpa) thinks it's because my body's changing and I'm having.... hormonal problems, the priest thinks that the devil is trying to mess with my brain, make me feel sad when there's no reason to. The way's I've been trying is that I've put on classical music, I've prayed my heart out, I've talked to my Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Cousins, everybody I know cares tremendously for me about it. Maybe you have suggestions?
 Also, I was going to do a collab blog with one of my fave bloggers, but she doesn't have time. :( I respect her decision, but it made me sad because... ya know...?
 Anyways, please pray for me, and, like, give me suggestions on how to make my life.... better!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. You'll feel better soon, sometimes we all just have off - weeks. They're completely normal. You don't have to tell me, but who is your favourite blogger?

    -Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean for up there /\, I'm not revealing any names.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. OKAY SO LET ME BEGIN. i'm the girl from that blog makayla-grace, the girl who had leukemia and all that stuff. anyway, so i've gone through this too, and i know it's tough, so here's what i reccommend;
    do what makes you happy; when i was in the hospital going through what you're going through/going through chemo, i did what made me happy, which was playing my guitar and singing. do whatever makes you happy, and i know it'll work out.

    take care!

    xx grace

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones