Friday, June 24, 2016

Ask the fangirl+ something else

 Hey guys!
11. Ohmygosh! How do people choose these things? I for sure know I can't! 
 For the other stuff, I'm grounded, I don't want to go into specifics but yeah... So I won't be on my computer until July, today is my last day of freedom! Anyway, I'm gonna try to schedule as far off into the future as I think I need to keep you guys entertained. So yeah, you'll still see posts, but they're scheduled. That's all I wanted to say. :/

 Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're grounded, Dani!
    But, when you are allowed back on your computer, here's a challenge I'd enjoy seeing you attempt: try typing "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" while looking at the ceiling!
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask the Fangirl is cool! I'll plug in #20. Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones