Wednesday, June 8, 2016

...

 Hey!!! So, I finally got some Q and A questions! Yayyyy! Just to refresh your memory, I'll be doing one every 2 days! :D
 Question 1. Would you either read Harry Potter or Percy Jackson for the rest of you life?
Answer 1. Eek! That'd be a horrible life! But Imma have to go with Percy Jackson... Wait wait wait! Don't unfollow my blog just yet! Let me justify myself! Okay so, there are more PJ books (if you're counting the Heros of Olympus too, which I am), AND I can still watch the HP movies, which follow the story line pretty well, wheras the PJ movies are pretty much not even a book-to-movie adaption anymore because they're so bad. So there.
Numro tres. FOB
 Also! I went to 6 Flags again... and this time I got to go to the water park for the FIRST time!! It was SO awesome!! My favorite was the tornado!!
Basically you go down the slide, and then you slide around the big dome thingy. It's funner than I make it seem, it's actually kinda scary too cause it seems like your going to fall out and face-plant! But lucky me I didn't!!
Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, can't wait for the next one so I can actually ask questions ^_^

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You can ask questions anytime! I don't actually care WHEN people leave me the questions!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones