Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mini-Post #1 My Birthday

 So on my birthday party we had it at Bosses Pizza and I had a pretty good time! My whole family came and yeah! I had a purple cake with Minecraft figurines and it was strawberry (which in case you don't know is my favorite cake flavor!). My favorite present were both of my new boots!!
 On my actual birthday Derpy Dog, Meeble, and I went to the Magic Time Machine, which is, if you don't know, a restaurant where all the waiters are different fictional characters!!! It was so cool!!!! You can get their autograph n your menu, and then take it home!! My favorite person who I got an autograph from was.... you're never going to believe it.... KATNISS EVERDEEN!!!! It's ok Dani... Calm down!!  Anyway... that was my birthday!!!

Sincerely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones