Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Top Book Series' for 2016

 Hi guys! So I haven't done a lot of "my top" stuff so I decided to try it. Let's get into this stuff!!
 So my first one is Harry Potter obviously!! :P
I'm going to do a mini review of each of the books!!
WARNING
INCLUDES SPOILERS!!
I thought this was a great intro to the Harry Potter books and a great intro to all the Harry potter characters! I especially liked Hermione (and I still do!!). My favorite part was probably when Quirrel bursts in "There's a troll in the dungeon! Just thought you ought to know!" Then collapses!!

Or maybe Ron's freaking face when he goes "And I'll be the knight!"
Overall it was good book, though my least favorite Harry Potter book, I'm not actually sure why... I just like the others more! Don't judge me!!
 On to book 2
This was a really good! I loved the way the basilisk was introduced, he was a voice in the wall that only Harry could hear? Like, how freaking amazing is that? J.K, just, amazing! My favorite part was the dueling club! Lockhart "Yes, it was very clear that you were about to disarm me and I could've very easily deflected it had I wanted to." Suuuure you could've Lockhart, just keep telling yourself that!!
Anyway, I didn't really like this one either, and I think I've figured out why, you wanna know why? Do you really want to? Ok, well here's why, the first 2 books aren't very Hermione friendly, in the first one she is portrayed as a stuck up know it all til the middle of the book and the second one she is petrified without a chance to really show skill/talent, I think why it bothers me is because I really identify with her and what if my friends really think of me as a stuck up talent-less know it all? Anyway... I think that's why I don't really like the first 2 books that much.
 Anyway, onto the the 3rd book!
 Ok, so I honestly loved loved loved loved Butterbeak!! But you wanna know my absolute FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE PART??!! Hermione hitting (there's some debate if it's a punch or slap) Malfoy!!! Loved it!!
 To tell you the truth, when I searched this gif I kinda just stared and admired the beauty of it, like, let's just take a minute and admire this gif!


Done? Ok! Anyway, this was a really good book (I'm beginning to realize a pattern here)! I loved the plot twist with Peter Pettigrew actually being the betrayer and Sirius being Harry's godfather! Like, how does J.K. come up with this stuff? Tell me your secrets J.K! They could help me with my book!! :P On a totally unrelated note, Actor used to say Malfoy's name elongating the o and it was hilarious!! 
 Book 4
So, I think this book really kicked it into high gear, what with the tri-wizard tournament, encounter and bringing back to life with/of Voldemort and Cedric dying all in the same book! I really liked this one and how many different twists and turns JK threw at us. It was a really great! I have 2 favorite parts, my first one is probably the interview with Rita Skeeter!
 Comedy gold!! Dang quick quotes quill!! (Hey! Alliteration!! Just noticed that!! I'm stupid...) My 2nd favorite part is when Ron's all pouty during the Yule ball!
Aww... Is little Wonny all saddy-waddy because now beautiful Hermione is with Krum? Awe you a pout-pout fish?🐟 HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!! But I really liked this book!
 Book 5
So my Mom absolutely HATED this book for 1 reason. Umbridge. Just ARRRGHHHH UMBRIDGE APFDJWEOTHREOTGHYRDOGFGIODGHRHREO!!!!!!!!! Sorry... got a little... carried away there... Anyway, I actually quite enjoyed this book, Umbridge was a pretty fun character to hate! My favorite part was without a doubt the part where Fred and George just arg! XD
I honestly really liked this book a lot (no matter what my Mom says)!
 Book 6
This was probably my favorite book in the whole series unfortunately I didn't get to experience finding out who the Half-Blood prince was by myself when Snape said it because Badger spoiled (I will never forgive you for that)!! X( But overall, lovely book. My favorite part is honestly kinda weird and psychotic but here you go
   I know... weird... but don't judge me!! I like it!! *Blushes* 
 Book 7 last book in series

If book 6 isn't my favorite, this is! I know it took a turn for the darker side but whatever! I think this is kinda when I decided I shipped Harmione because Ron was being a crappy person and Hermione stayed with Harry and I was like they belong together! (Romione fans please don't kill me!!) My favorite part was when everybody thought Harry was dead and Harry flips out of Hagrid's arms like "JK! I'm not really dead! I was faking! Sorry for the pain and sorrow I caused you!"
Bravo Harry, I hope you're proud of yourself!
 Now for #8.
Ok, I take back what I said about 1 being my least favorite, 8 is. I mean it's basically glorified fan-fic and it's not even Harry Potter worthy!! Just ugh!! I mean.. ugh!!
 That concluded the Harry Potter portion of this... and you know what... I think I'm going to make a blog series of this! So next time you see one of these they will be the second part!! If you want to know, my favorite books in order, they are 6, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, then 8. Also, my blogging days are officially Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with some other random ones sprinkled in! So see you tomorrow with hopefully the second part of this (there are going to be 5 btw).
(By the way my cousin Meeble made a blog, and she would absolutely love it if you followed her!! You can find her here)  

Bye Sincerely





No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones