Monday, January 16, 2017

My top book series' of 2016- Part 2

 Hai guys so today is MLK day (not sure if it's MLK jr. or just MLK) so that means we have the day off of school! Derpy Dog is coming over in, like 30 mins so that's cool! Anyways, so I'm going to be doing my second part of the my top book series' of 2016!
 My second favorite is......... da da da nuh! The Hunger Games!!! As normal I'm going to do a mini review of each of the books.
WARNING 
SPOILERS AHEAD
' Book 1, The Hunger Games
The was actually an amazing intro to the books! Unlike Harry Potter I felt like this had every bit of greatness that the other books had and I loved that! I loved how Peeta was introduced and how she didn't really know him, but she felt sort of  a connection to him, and that's not good going into a death match. My favorite part probably would be when Peeta confessed his love for Katniss! I loved the "she came here with me..." Priceless!!
 But I always thought it weird that Caesar asked those specific questions, like, does he work out what he's gonna say with the mentors or something? I dunno, but I really liked how sweet that part was! And then she has to go and hurt Peeta. Katniss really?
But overall I loved this book!!
 #2, Catching Fire
Another amazing book! I loved Mags and Finnick!! 
My favorite part is when Haymitch goes "So it's you and a syringe against the capitol? See,  this is why nobody tells you things."
 #3 The Mockingjay
So this is where the story took a turn for the darker side (me and my friends the Suzanne was really depressed so she decided to kill off everybody). The saddest death by far was Prim! :,(
 The person who Katniss tried to save in the first place ends up dying anyway! Like, how messed up is that? This death and Finnicks are what made the books such page-turners! That and the fact that you were sure the capitol was going to get them!!
 But that's it! I honestly can't rate these books! It's impossible to choose between them!! I'll see you guy's Wed! 
Bye Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones