Friday, January 6, 2017

I am an awful blogger

 Guys I'm so so so so so so sorry!! :( I haven't posted and just..... arg! I missed my birthday, Christmas, THE NEW YEAR!!! Just... ugh! You guys are probably like "Dani, you think you can miss months and we won't care? Nu uh! I'mma unfollow you! The only reason I haven't is because I forgot you were there!" But hold on just a second! I have a reason!! We've been moving, so they disabled my computer!! The only reason there's even a post now is because I got on my Mom's work computer for a little while and yeah..... I'm honestly feel so bad!!!💔 But thank you so much to the people who stuck with this dead blog til I could get to a computer!! I love you guys!! Thank you!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
 So guys to makeup for missing my birthday, Christmas and the new year I'm going to be typing up a mini post for them and scheduling them to come up with 2 days between them (I'm also going to throw in a surprise mini post!!). I hope you like them!! And thank you again for sticking with me through the ups and downs!

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones