Friday, January 13, 2017

MIni Post #3 New Years

 So, I had an awesome new years, but the funny thing is, is that I never spend new years eve to new years not with my immediate family, but with my Aunt, Uncle, Marshmellow, and her family. We always stay up til midnight playing board games and then at midnight we drink sparkling cider!!
 Well this new years eve we played Swap (which is an AMAZING game by the way) and we didn't have the countdown, so we started hearing fireworks, we checked the time and it was midnight. So we went outside, and me and Meeble started jumping on the trampoline (which, where I am, it's warm enough to do), and I jumped up and a firework flashed right behind the house, I turned my head and my cousin goes "Dani! It looked like you were going to heaven!!" and we start doubling over with laughter. Eventually, we start hearing the fireworks, but not seeing them, so  Meeble, my aunt, and I start walking down the street. But as soon as we get down there, the fireworks stop, and it's like "What the heck?" So we start going home and the fireworks start again. But whatever. It was fun!! The day after my family just got together for a big lunch and yeah... that was my new year!!

Bye Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones