Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mini Post #2 Christmas

 So, even though I thought I was going to have Christmas I ended up having it at my new house, which wasn't bad... I just kinda think I wanted to have it at my old house, ya know... just one more time. But whatever!!
 A couple of weeks before Christmas one of my Grandmas came over and gave us our presents. My favorite present that time was my new.... ROLLER BLADES!!! 
 Anyway... On Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma's house. And had... basically a Christmas there! My favorite present there was 2 flies at iFly!!! If you don't know what that means, it's basically indoor skydiving!! I'm REALLY EXCITED!!!!
 Then on actual Christmas day I had basically 2 Christmas's! 1 at home where I got a new bed+a Camp Half-Blood shirt!! It was awesome!! Then at my Grammy's house my favorite present was a picture frame with a lot of really good memories and stuff... I started tearing up and almost cried.
 Anyway, that was my Christmas!! I really enjoyed my Christmas!!

Bye Sincerely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones