Sunday, March 6, 2016

I went to 6 Flags Fiesta Texas

 Hi! So, today I went to fiesta Texas!! 
Guess what I rode??!! Guess! Guess! Well I rode the TOP 2 SCARIEST ROLLER COASTERS!!! I rode the Goliath and the Iron Rattler!! WHHHAT??!!
 Iron Rattler
Goliath (I almost peed myself and I started screaming "I'm gonna DIE" and "My life isn't worth this!!", heh heh, I was scared)
So, next time, I'm gonna ride the boomerang... 
(It goes loop, loop, up, down, again but backwards)
I'm the daredevil of the family, but eventually I'm gonna go (even more) insane and be (even more) like this...

Bye Sincerely


6 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing!

    -Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! Hey... I don't think I've seen you around before!! Well, nice to meet you!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. That sounds awesome! With one did you go to? Also I think you might be obsessed with that gif (though not in a bad way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome!! I went to the one in San Antonio. I'm pretty sure I AM obsessed with it!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    -Isabel Petrus

    Messy-mondays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones