Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

 Hi guys! So today is Easter and I've had a lot of fun so far!!
 So, first, I'm going to tell you a little bit about Easter. So, Easter is the day when Jesus basically, came back from the dead. He got resurrected, and it was a miracle! But the only reason he died in the first place was to open the gates of heaven for us!
 So, I have 4 things that were in my Easter basket that was very excited about! The first thing is a paperback version of The Hunger Games!!
The next is the second Percy Jackson, The Sea of Monsters as I have the graphic novel of the first.
 What I got
what I had
Then I also got the 3rd heroes' of Olympus book, The Mark of Athena, as I had the first and second.
What I got,
  
what I already had.
 So, we're done for now!
Bye Sincerely

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Dani!! I looove the Percy Jackson series! It's my favorite book series of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter! I love the Percy Jackson series as well!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Roar! I told u guys pj was stealing the fame of hp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like HP better than PJ but I specifically asked for PJ because I haven't read them in, like, a year.
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. oh. Also what is the heroes of olympus series?

      Delete
    3. It's a companion to the PJ.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones