Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pics Part 2 Total Randomness

Let us start!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ha-ha! But... I don't usually care about germs, so... the 5 second rule applies to me... yeah... awkward moment
 Me on Saturday morning... 
 This is as true as it comes! If they're your true best friend, they'll do these things.
 Oh my gosh yes!!! I get so mad when there's a movie, and it doesn't have every single little detail!
 It's not my birthday, but this is such a fun pic, don't you think?

 Seriously though! Just... WOW!
 Ahhh! I love this freaken pic!! Is so cuuuuute!
 Ahhh! It looks exactly like my cat!! It's so cute!!
 Don't judge me! Chocolate is worth Frozen!
 Again!
 Soooo true!! 
 I like this pic
 Aww! It's a wittle puppy dawg!!
  Blue Heelers are awesome!
 Cuuuute!
 I like this...

 Makeup! 
 ...
 This is me! A despicable evil mastermind!!
 Piggies!! 
 Purple!! My favorite color!
 I love rainbows! 
 Taylor Swift is my favorite singer ever!!
 I really like this quote!
One of my favorite emogis!

Bye Sincerely 

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Dani, some of these were hilarious! xx

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and I love your post so much :)

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's always a pleasure to hear that! I'm on G+ so sure I'll follow! Do you meant your G+ account or blog?
      -Dani
      PS Remember to follow my blog!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones