Friday, March 18, 2016

My cousins birthday party

 Hi! So, today was Twenty One's b-day party! I'd like to share with you the awesomeness.
 So, I'd spent the night with her and her sisters (Marshmellow and some others), so we woke up at around 8:00 am. We started preparing for the day. And... well... that went on for a while...
 At, like 3:00 pm or so, everybody arrived, there were 8 of us total. We all went to the movie theater and watched the new movie Zootopia.
 Then, we went back to my cousins house, and stayed for another 2 hours.
 Finally, at around 4:00 pm we started going to The Magic Time Machine restaurant and stayed til around 7:45 pm when we all got dropped off at home.
 So, I had a really good day today, did you?

Bye Sincerely
    

10 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm Lily. I just discovered your blog today. I really like it! But, I looked through some of your posts, and noticed that they were pretty short? May I ask why if it's not too rude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, yes, they are kinda short. But I think it's the quality, not the quantity that counts. Don't you?
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Wow, that sounds like fun, also long! I'd love to have a whole day with my cousins, but they live so far away :(

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! I'm sorry your cousins live so far away! :( I'll be your honorary cousin!
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a really fun day Dani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good day. Well mostly because I was ...you know.... With you.��

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones