Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Bookish TMI tag

 Hey peeps! I'm doin the Bookish TMI tag!
1) What fictional character has the best style?
Katniss's Mockingjay outfits are the bomb!



2)Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/ fictional crush?
Peeta!!!!! Peeta!!!!


3)Ever loved a character but than started hating them?
Gale... 


4)Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
A book filled with classic ghost stories...


5)Heaviest book on your shelf?
Read above


6)Do you have any book posters?
I have a The Hunger Games calendar on my wall


7)Do you have any book themed jewelry?
I  really want a Mockingjay pin soooo bad!


8)Book OTP?
Katniss x Peeta all the way!


9)Favorite book series?
Okay... either The Hunger Games or Harry Potter


10)Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
Harry Potter! The songs are just so whimsical and cool!


11)A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
Again, HP or THG!


12)Favorite stand-alone?
I don't really like stand-alones... so... yeah...


13)Since when do you read books?
Since I was like... 4 years old! I was reading chapter books in kindergarten!!!


14)Which Hogwarts house are you in?
Gryffindor!!!


15)Quality you look for in a book?
An awesome girl character!! Such as, Hermione, Katniss, Meira, Annabeth, and etc.


16)Favorite book quote?
Okay, this is not from THG or HP, it's from Percy Jackson



17)Favorite author?
My Mom! Theresa Jones!


18)Favorite book cover?

Tell me that's not cool!


19)Action or Romance?
Umm... both? But I'm serious! I like the ones that combine romance and action!


20)Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
Um... I stay where I am and offer my comfort to the character that it happened to!


21)How long do you need to finish a book?
From a day to a week approximately? I really don't know guys!


22)How long is your mourning period?
0 mins! I keep going!


23)Least favorite Book?
The Nancy Drew books, I can't seem to get into them...


24)Turn on in a character?
                                        Sassy, charming, funny, sarcastic, snappy, the works 

                                                                  25)Turn off in a character?
                                                                   No real value to the team


26)Reason I joined blogging?
Actually to blog about books! XD


27)Name a scary book?
The classic ghost stories again...


28)Last book that made you cry?
My eyes got a little watery reading THG


29)Last book that you gave 5 stars?
THG Catching Fire


30)Any favorite book titles?
All the THG  books have cool names.


31)Last book you read?
PJ The Sea of Monsters


32)Book you're currently reading?
See above


33)Last book adaptation you watched?
THG


34)A book character you always wanted to talk to?
Hermione, Katniss, Annabeth...


35)An author you always wanted to talk to?
JK Rowling


36)Favorite Book snack?
Uh dur! Candy or cookies!!


37)Book world you want to live in?
Harry Potter! (I'm actually at Hogwarts! Shh! Don't tell anyone you muggles!)


38)Book world you DON’T want to live in?
Omygosh!! Definitely THG! I do not want to be reaped or see my friends reaped.... (Wolfa would get reaped I swear!!) 


39)Last time you smelled a book?
Ummm... right now! *Blushing*


40)Weird insults used in books?
Ummm...


41)Favorite romance book?
THG!


42)Do you write?
Ya!


43)Favorite magical item?
Wand!!!!!!! Wand!!!


44)Your quidditch position?
Seeker! (Would it be weird if I played pretend that I do play quidditch? o_O) 


45)Name a song you connect to a book?
Ready, Aim, Fire... The line 'An empire falls in just one day' reminds me of Katniss's rebelian taking down the capitol.


46)Favorite book related chat up line?
You must be the girl on fire, cause you're as radiant as the sun!! 


47)Have you ever used it?
Um... I'm a girl... so that wouldn't really work...


48)Favorite book fandom?
Argg!!! THG or HP!!


49)How many books do you own?
About 107


50)Who do you tag?
Noor, Nabila, Wolfa, Derpy, Rukiya, and Izzy.


Bye Sincerely


6 comments:

  1. Wow you sound like a huge Hunger Games fan and I don't blame you!! And I love a combination of romance and action too. This looks like a fun tag

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done this tag but thanks for tagging me! And I don't see why a girl couldn't use the pickup line, only if that was their thing :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a girl couldn't use the pickup line because it says GIRL ON FIRE.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones