Sunday, March 13, 2016

NCIS (Navel Criminal Investigation Service)

 Hi guys! So, my favorite show now is called NCIS. I started watching the new episodes with Grammy, but than I saw that it was on Netflix and I was like, "SWEET!"
 I'm only on season one but... I will now fangirl (most awesomely) over NCIS.
  So, first off, Gibbs, Jethro Gibbs.
Gibbs is so awesome! He used to be in the Navy, and his work is his life. He was married thrice and they were all red heads. He's also the leader of the main special agents team.
  Tony Dinozzo (preferably called Dinozzo by Gibbs).
Tony is a weird man. He likes all girls. He's been on the show since episode 1, I'd be sad if he left (which he is! Grammy told me). 

  Kate Todd.
So, this is the only girl special agent, she is so cool! She is the "smart one" (logical one) of Gibbs's team.
  Timothy McGee.
  So, McGee is very technical and loves computers, he' a newbie and that's really all on him.
  Abby (she's only called by her first name).
Abby is a lab person, she does stuff like blood test , finger prints, and stuff about who did the crime.
  Ducky (Dr. Donald Mallard)
Ducky's name is actually Dr. Donald Mallard, but get it?! Mallard... Ducks? Well... I get it... Anyway, Ducky does autopsy's on the victims to find out how they died, estimated time of death, and other stuff like that.
  So, i don't know if you get my fangirlyness, but the show's so awesome!!! So watch it!!!! I'll leave you with this.
  (Don't worry about the people you don't know.)

Bye Sincerely




3 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones