Monday, March 21, 2016

Want Some Tea Award

 Hi guys! So, awhile back, Nabila tagged me for the Want Some Tea Blogging award. Now, I'll do it with Luna (or Wolfa, call her what you will).

1. Give credit to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you
3. Nominate at least 5 people to do this award

Question
My answer
Luna's answer

1. Do you like hot tea?
No, I don't like tea in general...
Not really, I like iced tea though

2. What is your favorite tea party snack?
Scones! Obviously, I mean, what's a tea party without scones?
I have no idea what snack are at a tea party so...

3. How do you like to decorate for a tea party?
Probably some flowers (purple, of course), a nice table cloth, fancy curtains, china glass for my dining set, the works.
Traditional Japanese cloth, some agricultural dining-ware, a coffee cup,[What Luna!?] a blue white and black rose, [Where you gonna find one of those?], and a red rose.
4. What blogger friends would you invite to your tea party?
Luna/Wolfa, Derpy Dog, Noor, Nabila, and Izzy.
Dani, Derpy Dog, Noor, Nabila, Izzy.

5. What would you wear to your tea party?
A purple evening dress, with a diamond belt; my purple crystal necklace and matching earrings, and a little black purse.
Flannel cover-up with hood, a flannel shirt, [Flannel!? Really?] black pants, cute skeleton socks, the ends of my hair turquoise, my sneakers; for earrings, a stud in my first piercing, and my dream-catcher daringly earrings in my second. 
I tag, Derpy Dog, Noor, Nabila, Izzy, and Rukiya
Derpy Dog, Noor, Nabila, Izzy, and Abigail

Bye Sincerely
Like how I changed my signature?
and

4 comments:

  1. First your signature is pretty awesome. Second thanks for doing this :). Third I see you guys have the same people you want to bring to the party. One of them is me with I would totally go by the way. Fourth those scones sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First Thank you. Second totally! Third yeah, she doesn't get around much, and I introduced her to 3/5 of the ones she picked (including yours). Fourth I absolutely LOVE scones!! Blueberry, strawberry, peach, etc.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I done your survey :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones