Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SOS OF A FAIRY PARTS 3 & 4

 Hi my lovely blog followers! So on my post titled A Joyful Corner Contest Entry I did the first 2 parts of a new story, these are the next 2 (3+4).
Part 3
By downhill from there I don't mean normal middle school girl stuff like 'Oh my makeup's smudged! Ella help me!' or 'Oh darn my book bag split open! Darren! Can you help me?' (that's actually happened before) no this was bad guy kidnap you kinda bad, literally. I started moving toward what looked like a little village and then I was grabbed from behind pinned down on a nearby rock with someone's (or something's) knee in my back! Let me tell you that hurts! It started yelling (with a very feminine voice) in a language I didn't understand (which is odd because I know a lot of languages) and then some type of cloth went up to my face and the world went black.
Part 4

Black as night, black as coal, if I sprinkled glitter on it, it could be the night sky. If it was the night sky I could be laying outside trying to go to sleep. If only I hadn't decided to go to the village. Now that I think about it, I don't remember that being on any of the maps. I was so stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid. If it's possible to think while being knocked out those were the thoughts drifting through my head at that point. Then I was jostled out of my peaceful sleep. “What” I had mumbled as if my kidnapper would care. The same female voice as earlier started yelling in that language I didn't know. “Okay, first off, I don't know a thing you're saying! Second, you gotta learn how to treat your kidnapees with more respect! We don't like being pinned down, knocked out, and woken up from our unpleasant sleep, so yeah!” I totally told her off! “Oh” she said “You speak Wisterian.” she said (in perfect Wisterian) with no expression. “Yeah! I am Wisterian!” I said. Slowly I realized that I was stuck to the wall with… Duck Tape? “You don't want to tell the chief that, it's a death sentence here.” the woman said. Umm… Okay? I had thought, whats the guy got against Wisterians? “Um… Yeah your gonna have to explain what I'm doing here but first, you need to take the Duck Tape off me, I can't concentrate with it stuck on.” I said, half telling a lie half the truth. “If you get unstuck then you'll have to go to the dungeon, but the dungeon's not that bad. I'd prefer the dungeon too.”she replied then shifted uncomfortably then came over and took the Duck Tape off. I started walking in the way she pointed and she pointed her finger at me! (That's considered rude in the fairy dimension because it symbolizes that you're about to use magic on someone.) 

So? How'd you like these next 2? I hope somebody actually comments on if they like it or not!!! 
  Officially only 10 more days till Christmas! Ahh! So excited!

Bye Sincerely Dani
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good!!!
    Black as night, black as coal... so good, Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I just need to know if anybody else wants me to do a second part...

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones