Monday, January 18, 2016

A Prompt and A Story to Go With It

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! Here us a prompt and a story  to go with it, for no specific reason.
 Harry, Hermione, and Ron were walking around the grounds of Hogwarts on the last day of year 7, suddenly Hermione started pointing at what looked like a space shuttle! They ran to it and looked inside. There was a boy about their age in the pilots seat. "We've got to take him to Nurse Pomfrey!"Hermione exclaimed. So Ron grabbed his legs and Harry grabbed his arms and they took him to the Nurse's office. One hour later, the boy stirred. "Where am I?" He asked. "You're in the Nurse's office in a school." Hermione answered "By the way, my name's Hermione." she said. "I'm Harry." Harry said, and was surprised when the boy's eyes didn't automatically dart to his scar. "I'm Ron." Ron said. "Hi, my name's Luke, Luke Skywalker. The Jedi." Luke replied. "I've studied all types of magic, but I've never heard of jedis before." Hermione said. "Magic?!"Luke asked as he noticed sticks laying besides the 3 people in front of him. Not sticks, he thought, wands! "Are you... Wizards?!" he asked.

What do you think?! Do you want me to continue the story?! Tell me in the comments! I actually made the prompt up by myself!

Bye Sincerely
PS Please enter my challenge!! Find info here!

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones