Monday, December 14, 2015

A Joyful Corner Contest Entry

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! So A Joyful Corner is hosting a contest so I entered! I emailed the entry to Sophia (the blogger there) but I thought I would share it here too, so here it is!
 Part 1
Once upon a time, no lets not start there. Okay let me explain, I'm Princess Ella. My mom is Queen Katelyn and my dad is King Alec. I bet you've never heard of us, well that's cause we're in a different dimension, it's taking a lot of my  power to send this book. Oh! I didn't tell you? I'm a fairy! I'm 12, but that's enough about me, let's talk about my kingdom (well not really mine, more my mom's). It's called Wisteria, what, you were expecting Fairytopia or Fairyville or something? Well I got news for you, this ain't no Barbie movie! My loyal subjects love me (or they did). What was that? No I didn't say anything. Now that we've got that figured out there's one more thing I want to tell you, I'm locked in a dungeon.
Part 2
Yep you heard me right! I'm locked in a dungeon. No my own parents didn't trap me. Here's the story... So I decided to go explore (I know, I know! Stupid! Did I learn nothing from fantasy books?) it was morning then. I hiked on Mt. Misty Eyed (for those who don't what Mt. Misty Eyed is it's a HUGE mountain that's even bigger than your Mt. Everest and yes I did get my hands dirty!), I climbed all the way to the other side (I did use my wings at 1 or 2 or maybe 3 points in the trip but not that much) and by then it was like, 9:00 so I  thought I would just camp out. I decided to Rainbow-graph Mom to tell her, well I did (BTW a Rainbow-graph is kinda like your telephones except it's in mid-air and you can actually see the person or fairy in my case your trying to contact. I don't know how you can live without them) and it all went downhill from there.  

So that's the story so far! How'd you like it? Let me know if you want me to write the rest.

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones