Wednesday, April 6, 2016

ABC about me

Awesome is what my Mom says I am
Books are my life
Cake is tasty in my opinion
Dani is my name
Education is very important to me
Frightened is something I like to be sometimes
Grammy is my favorite grandma
Helpful is something I sometimes am
Intelligent is something I think I am
Jokes are something I'm horrible at, but still like
Koalas are so cute in my opinion
Lies are bad! I never lie!!
Marven is my nickname
Nice is something I try to be
Odd Squad is my second favorite show (right behind NCIS)
Purple is my favorite color
Quiet is sometimes what I am around new people and older people
Rice is not as good as noodles in my opinion
Sectum Sempra is a cool spell that I'll have to try
Turtles are the bomb!!
Unique is a subject I excel at!
Vector is one of my favorite disney villains
Which which to put is sometimes hard for me! Do I put which or witch?
Xnopholius Lovegood is a backstabbing traitor in my opinion 
Yellow is my 4th favorite color
Zack is a cool name in my opinion

I hope you learned something you didn't know about me!!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Woah, I am blinded. Boy, is that yellow hard to read. You have a few typos by the way, thought I'd point them out. You wrote quite but I think you meant quiet. Also, you wrote villeins instead of villains. Idk if thats another way to spell it but idk. Cool I learned a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha what a fun post!!!! I love it!!!!
    -Sophia
    http://allonsyupnorth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! Should I make it into a tag?
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones