Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mwa-ha-ha!!!

 So, I have a 'Fangirl' folder on me desktop. We will now explore its icy depths!!! (Mwa-ha-ha!!)
Books
 Well...

 I definitely want to do this!!

 This is me everywhere!! 

 Literally ME
 But like, why would you do this??!!
Nothing like an evil Anacin look!

Harry Potter




 I was surprised that I was here instead of in Ravenclaw


















 Really Harry?





 Why couldn't they've found a green, or at least blue eyed actress to play Lilly Potter?

The Hunger Games



 So sweet!


 I love this song!

 Bwa-ha-ha!!




 Snort!







 Yeah... This is me all the time being disgusted with my so called "friends"




 Yeah, beware!






 I bet you I'll have this conversation with my bro



 Evil geniuses!










 I totally do this!!

 No! Just... Just no!

I kinda wanna try this!
Percy Jackson


















NCIS









Random
 That would be awesome!!
 Are you??
 I just can't seem to get over!!
 Such as, Fred, Lupin, Sirius, Prim, Rue, Finick, Kate, Jenny, etc. etc.
If you are a true Fangirl, 'sign' your name in the comments.





 *WARNING*

This is me and my Mom with books.

So, I hope I didn't bore you to death. If I did, let me know.

Bye Sincerely

6 comments:

  1. Slightly scared that you have an unhealthy fan-girl obsession! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Many. Pictures! ;)
    It must've taken a long time to put these on here... Did it?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really... I've got tricks that help me ;)
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. I love the Harry Potter iMessages, they're so funny aha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones