Thursday, April 21, 2016

Oh my gosh!!

 Guys! Omgosh! Derpy is spending the night. And my aunt and cousin came to visit, but in the most scary freaking way! So, me and Derpy are sitting in my room talking, and all of a sudden, we hear a knock. We're like, "Mom'll get it", and then mom comes into our room and she's like "You guys heard the knock, right?" and we said yeah. We were like, who was it, and she said no one was at the door. Then we got scared cause there was a van in front of my house, and we weren't sure who's it was. Derpy and I were scared! We got a plastic baseball bat and lightsaber and went outside. We walked all around, but couldn't find anyone! We even looked in the freaking backyard!! But they were no where to be found! Then we see them come in through the front door! We're like "Where were you??!!" but they wouldn't tell. So that's how we almost got scared to death!
Bye Sincerely
And


7 comments:

  1. Now, that is kinda strange! Were they trying to trick you guys or something?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. It was kinda scary. But also really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!! Best Aunt Katie strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How the HECK did you get on my blog???!!! Not that it's a bad thing but...
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones