Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hey!

Hey guys! I was reading this post by Lexie, and I'm just gonna do a bunch of these writing prompts!

Dear younger Dani,
You will still love books, don't worry. You also start a blog! You love it soo much. You write, and you write everything! You write stories, essays, poems! You are in 4 main fandoms (Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, NCIS and Percy Jackson). Ha! You don't even know what those are! One thing I can say has changed, is that you no longer like school as much. You'd much rather be at home, sleeping in, and writing. You don't draw well in the future, though at least 4 of your closest friends do. A bit of warning, don't get to attached to your 1st elementary school, you move before 3rd grade.
Bye Sincerely
10 year old Dani

Dear older Dani,
If you're not still in the same 4 fandoms, I will time travel over there and slap you in the face! I hope you still have this blog, or at least another one. I hope you pursue all your dreams. And I hope, well... that I won't have to time travel to smack you in the face!! Seriously! If you actually drop out of any of those fandoms, I'll be very very very very very very very very VERY MAD!!!! Those books/TV shows are AWESOME!!
Bye Sincerely
10 year old Dani

Well okay then, this is all I found I wanted to do!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Great post Dani! I recently wrote a letter to my year 7/starting high school self, as I am in Australia and we don't have middle school. it feels kind of weird writing to yourself isn't it?

    x rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will still are in your fandoms and have a blog like you said! Maybe in the future when you read the letter you could do a post saying if you still do those those things. Of course, only if you still have a blog! :) Okay hopefully I didn't confuse with what I just said :P
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't confuse me. I definitely will!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones