Tuesday, April 5, 2016

An award that nobodies seemed to name

Yeah... nobody named this award so I just decided to do it! :D

1. What is the longest word you can think of?
Um... computer 
2. Dream job?
My dream job is to be a collage science professer and an author at the same time.
3.If you could give any advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Don't let ANYBODY tell you that your mean, or not good, or anybody. I know that you're going to have some friend and bully problems, but never think ANY less of your self!!
4. Favorite fan art?   
I don't really like fan art...   
 5. Guilty blogging habit?
In my opinion, not posting enough... I used to post everyday! What the freak happened??
6.If you could have a major role in any movie, what would it be?
Annabeth in all of the Percy Jackson movies! I look enough like her, and I'm a pretty good actress... it could happen!!
7.Which do you prefer letters or emails?
Emails, because you can send it faster and not have to wait for a reply as long.
8.Are you in a scouting group?
Like girl scouts? No.
9.Have you ever made an ATC?
Can I have some explanation on what that is?
10.Do you have any social media accounts?
Well, I got G+ and blogging counts as a social media in my book, so that too.
I tag, Noor, Nabila, Wolfa, Derpy, and Rukiya
Bye Sincerely

10 comments:

  1. I don't think you look like the Annabeth in the movies, because her hair was dark, and yours is blond, but in the books I do know that they are blond, but longer I think. Idk how the book version which would be the original version looks like so I can't say. Idk how good an actor you are, as I've never seen you acting, but you're about 9 or 10 right? I'd say you're too young to play Annabeth as she was 12 in the first book, and in the movie she was older, so it would be a bit weird to have a 10 year old starring alongside a 16 year old boy. Idk though, if they have more movies, I say you should try to apply, and see what they say. I hope that you get the role if you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant if they did a remake when I was 12, and they should make the boys be 12 or 13 because that's how old they were in the book. I think I'm a pretty good actress as well.
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. They already made 2 movies, so if they make a third, percy and annabeth would be 14. And I hope that they make a thirdmovie, it would be cool if u were in it

      Delete
    3. What I meant was like if they did a remake of the whole thing.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. I think this is a really random tag obviously but has interesting questions. Who made it up?
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, an ATC is an Artist Trading Card, you basically draw on a piece of paper and call it that. (lol idk. all I know is that ATC stands for Artist Trading Card.) xD

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones