Sunday, April 3, 2016

Last Thing I Did tag

 Hi everybody!! I'm here today to do the last thing I did tag!!!
1. Who did you last talk to?
My Mom, I was asking her to fix my necklace.

2. What was the last outfit you wore?
Right now? A gray shirt that says I'm kind of a big deal, jeans, and socks.


3. What is the last thing you ate?
A bag of funyons.


4. What was the last thing you drank? 
A Dr. Pepper I think...


5. What was the last sport you played?
I have no clue!!


6. Who did you last email?
Noor


7. Which one of your friends did you last talk to? (if they have a blog, leave a link)
I don't know


8. What was the last thing you watched on T.V.?
NCIS


9. What was the last blog you checked? 
It's Looking A Bit Mitty


10. What was the most recent game you played?
I don't know

Bye Sincerely

3 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones