Monday, April 25, 2016

This is a string of words+ other randomness (is randomness like my new favorite word??)

Hey! I haven't done one of these in dsooooo londg !! SAll da mistakes already0) YIU know, i don't know why i haven't , i jsut have not had time! (I mean, I guess that's whty. ) So guys, do you have any tisp on writing>? Like how to stay focused and stuff. (I think I just gav you a post idea!!!)(I saud that in a singsong voisce btw). Is this supposed to make me look stiupid? Couse know I mean : Couse (Argg!! Cqan't spell cause!!) Cause now you know whow many mistakes I make per posts. It's just klike arrrrrrgg!! So 
_________________________________________________________________________________
5 Minutes Up
I was gonna say So many red lines!!!! I also wanted to tell you that I made a collab blog with Noor (favorite blogger ever!! Squee!) called Journey to Inspire, it's like a place for prompts for blog posts and writing. So, yeah! We haven't even posted the first post yet, but when we do, be sure to go look at it!! I'm also going to make a tag... so watch out for that! Oh, who am I kidding! I'll explain it to you now! It's called The Hunger Games Tag! 

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you 
2.Put up the button
3. Answer all the questions
4. Tag at least 2 people 

Questions:
1. Your favorite character?
2. Your least favorite character?
3. A character you hate that everyone else loves?
4. Your favorite fight/battle scene?
5. A scene that made you laugh?
6. A scene that made you cry?
7. The character that you are most like? 
8. Your favorite quote?
9. Peeta or Gale?
10. Something you hate about the series?
11. A character you love that everyone else hates?
12. A character you wish hadn't died?
13. A character you wish had died?
14.Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss)?
15. Your least favorite tribute?
16. A question you wish had been answered?
17. The worst death?
18. A song that reminds you of the series?
19. Your favorite pairing?
20. Your least favorite pairing?
21. A pairing you don't get?
22. Your favorite book of the trilogy?
23. Your favorite secondary character?
24. Your dream cast?
25. Your favorite scene in the hunger games?
26. Your favorite scene in catching fire?
27. Your favorite scene in mockingjay?
28. Your favorite thing about the whole series?
29. Your least favorite secondary character?
Now I will do the tag
*Warning! Not spoiler free!!*

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you 
2.Put up the button
3. Answer all the questions
4. Tag at least 2 people 

Thank you me!
Questions:
1. Your favorite character?
Katniss!

2. Your least favorite character?
Coin

3. A character you hate that everyone else loves?
Umm... Gale? I really hate him, but does everyone else love him I don't know (and certantly hope not! He was responsible for killing Prim!!

4. Your favorite fight/battle scene?
Don't really have one...

5. A scene that made you laugh?
"Tuck in that tail, little duck!" need I say more?

6. A scene that made you cry?
Prim's death

7. The character that you are most like? 
I'd like to say Katniss, but I honestly don't know!

8. Your favorite quote?


9. Peeta or Gale?
Peeta!!!!

10. Something you hate about the series?
Prim dieing 

11. A character you love that everyone else hates?
Cato... *blushes* Oh! Also Foxface!

12. A character you wish hadn't died?
Prim! No dur!

13. A character you wish had died?
Well, kinda, Gale... Please don't hate me and try to kill me! Let me explain, Gale was, again, the one that was responsible for Prim's death. He was also as good as dead over in District 2, so it woulda been better just to kill him off.

14.Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss)?
That's a tie between Rue and Finnick...

15. Your least favorite tribute?
Clove (random, I know)

16. A question you wish had been answered?
Did Peeta and Katniss actually get married? I know they had a babies, but it never said if they actually got married.

17. The worst death?
Finnick, just... I can't imagine it!

18. A song that reminds you of the series?
The Hanging Tree! But if you mean, like, not in the movies/books, then Ready, Aim, Fire. 

19. Your favorite pairing?
Peeta x Katniss!! Or maybe Haymitch x Effie!

20. Your least favorite pairing?
Gale x Katniss, bleh!

21. A pairing you don't get?
Again, Gale x Katniss

22. Your favorite book of the trilogy?
Mockingjay, idk why though.

23. Your favorite secondary character?
Primrose Everdeen

24. Your dream cast?
Ummm...

25. Your favorite scene in the hunger games?
"She came here with me..."

26. Your favorite scene in catching fire?
"If it weren't for the baby" (you know what I'm noticing? These are both lines from Peeta!!)

27. Your favorite scene in mockingjay?
The Hanging Tree

28. Your favorite thing about the whole series?
Too... many... things!!

29. Your least favorite secondary character?
Gale I guess...

I tag: Noor, Nabila, Rukiya, and anyone else who's read THG
Here's the link to the hanging tree, as I've said a lot about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlJR9Bsch-I
Long post guys, sorry! I wasn't planning that!

Bye Sincerely

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the collab blog with Noor! I'm sure you're both very excited, I definitely am <3
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're both SUPER excited! XD I'm glad to see you're excited as well!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Um Dani, you seem very excited, and I hate to be a party pooper, but unless you've made up with Safia, or Sienna? Or whatever, that girl you're in a fight with, well, she comments on Noor's blog, I see it sometimes. SO, since this is a collab blog with Noor, won't it bother you when she comments? I hope not, I hope she doesn't find out about it, but she will when Noor points out about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'll just have to deal... because I don't Noor would be very happy with me if I won't let her comments throgh.
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. I also have sort of an alias!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. Please don't kill me,but I haven't read the Hunger Games yet! Definitely will though.

    I've just posted and would like it if you checked it out:
    http://unicornsnarwhalsandme.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/filling-empty-hole-on-this-blog-holes.html

    -Ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool your doing a collab blog! And awesome tag! I think I might actually do a post on how to stay focus soon on my blog so watch for it :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like a cool tag, although I haven't read any of the books. They seem so great though!
    Once again, that button is JUST FAB! *does that index finger and thumb pinched together with other fingers out thingy*.
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The hand gesture you just virtually made is the ok sign, it's kind of funny that you didn't know that so I will now laugh with you about it. Ha ha!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones