Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Infinity Dreams Award

Rules:
Thank the blog that nominated you.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.

Nobody actually tagged me so...

My Facts:
1.  I LOVE LOVE LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE to read. You will almost always find me in my room with my nose in a book. 
2.I don't really like sports, like at all. I mean it's all pass, throw, kick, run, get all sweaty, repeat! I don't like that! Not that I sweat! I don't! I sparkle! 
3. I don't have a camera. I know... Sad... :( 
4.I'm a girly-girl scientist. Sounds weird, right? Well I love to wear makeup (not in public! I'm only 10!) but, I'm not afraid to, and do get dirty when I do science experiments. 
5.My top 5 fave. colors are purple, blue, green, yellow, pink.
6.I love the THG series! I read all the books and can't wait to see the movies!
7.I love to blog! (Uh... Duh!) 
8.I love to eat! I'm a really picky eater, so that makes it hard...
9.For me at least, this is really hard!
10.I'm really kinda lazy.
11. I've no idea the difference between a well-rounded person and a normal person
Questions
                        What is your least favorite subject in school? Favorite subject?
Least: math. Favorite: writing 

                    If you could become an automatic pro at something, what would it be?
Writing full books.

                                           Dream pet? (It can be something totally wacky.)
Unicorns and llamas!! My own kind!!

                                                               What do you collect?
Porcelain dolls!!

Questions for you!!:

Do you like the way old books smell?

What color is your room?

What is the first word you think of when you see the letter X?

Favorite exotic animal?

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like the questions you made up at the end, they're so quirky and cool >.<
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tag anyone? I am only 12, yet I wore makeup in public when I was 10. Your choice though, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! And yeah... it's more my moms choice.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones